Terms & Conditions
All images and design are copyright protected with FreshTracks and L'espace. If you would like to use or buy any of our images you must contact us for permission of use and pay a fee to L'espace.
A deposit of 50% must be paid to confirm your booking and the full amount must be paid 2 weeks prior to the start date of your booking. We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Fresh Tracks reserves the right to refuse any client if payment has not been made in full by the start date of the booking.
There will be no refund for a cancellation within 24 hours of the start time of your booking. Canceling your booking within 2 weeks of the start date will result in a 25% refund and a 50% refund for more then 2 weeks.
Although we would like to be able to control the weather, we cannot be held responsible for things outside our control, such as bad weather, piste or lift closure. Fresh Tracks fees will only be reimbursed on a complete closure of the Verbier and Bruson lift systems or in the event of accident or illness of the client provided that the client presents a valid medical certificate. We will wait 30 minutes for the client and unless a call has been made to us within that time, we will forfeit the day's session.
Accidents and Insurance
Fresh Tracks will not be liable for any accidents that happen during the time on the mountain with us. Clients are required to have their own insurance for third party liability and to arrange a policy that provides personal, medical and rescue insurance for off piste with a licensed insurer. Fresh Tracks does not insure their clients. Lift passes must be provided by the client.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Fresh Tracks’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.